Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bucket List 2005

On 4/6/05 in my journal I wrote:




These are my goals/short & long term/no specific order:

  • pursue a career in rap
  • produce ?/make my own beats
  • learn to skateboard - well & enter a competition
  • learn to snowboard - well & enter a competition
  • learn to surf - well & enter a competition
  • learn to play the guitar
  • learn to break dance
  • learn the drums
  • pursue acting
  • take voice lessons
  • learn to play piano
  • learn to sew
  • learn every single language
  • go to seminary
  • finish college
  • be a missionary
  • get a passport
  • write a book
  • incorporate my daughter into every one of my goals
  • be involved in Sadie's education - regardless of where she goes
  • learn to drive a stick shift well
  • eat healthy & exercise reg.
  • truly overcome all my addictions from the past, & the ones I still struggle w/ (diet coke & cigarettes)
  • save money for Sadie to go to college
  • fall in love w/ & marry a Christian guy who really loves Sadie & I
  • deal with George w/ humility & patience and prayerfully end up w/ Sadie all but every other weekend, one day a week & some holidays
  • pray hard every day
  • read the entire Bible thoroughly
  • do stand up at least once
  • be able to repair my own car

The ones in bold italics are the ones I managed to accomplish thus far. :) 

I think it's time for a revision, tho . . . I'll keep you posted.

No comments: