Friday, July 24, 2009

I am an Athiest




I found this video on Brian McClaren's Blog and it really touched me. Don't have a whole lot of time to write today, but I thought I'd take a moment to put this out there. Thank you for letting me share. (:

PS. Quick To-Do List Blog update [because I'm sure you're on pins and needles, right?]. I did what Andrea suggested and categorized them by Essential and Non-Essential. Guess What! I've crossed off all but three Essentials! They are - my school state stuff, my health insurance application and my budget. And I'm working all three - they could even be done by next week! Yay God!

1 comment:

AbominableAmie said...

I like the guys voice. And of course the words.

Anne Lammott once wrote,"I don't have to understand the hyperstatic union of the Trinity, I just have to praise whoever made redwood trees." (slight paraphrase)

Love you, Brandy! And GO YOU on getting some essentials checked off the list!

ASFB