Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Essential Update

Do you ever blog about something and then step back and think, "Wow, that was definitely too much information."

I do. All the time.

For whatever reason, my soul just refuses to put clothes on.

I figured it was time for an update. No job yet. Lots of people have kindly suggested I let go of India (at least for now). I think I already had. I still might be able to go next year, tho! I'll keep you posted. And I'll be sending an official update email to all of the people who have donated to give them the option of a refund or putting it toward my future trip.

Things are looking up, however. Jermaine is strongly considering (gulp) joining the military. Craziness, right? But, I think for both of us, it feels like not only the best option - but a really good one to boot. It's exciting to think our life path is quite possibly getting ready to about face.

So there you have it. That's all for now. I'm still looking for a job. Don't know about the apartment stuff. Everyday is an adventure at the Walker Residence. ;)

Thanks for reading!

No comments: