Thursday, December 10, 2009

December 10th

31 Days of Jesus: Day 10 - I don't know??

Side Shout Out - HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE!

Goodness gracious! I don't know if I'm going to get this post out before midnight! I'll make it short and sweet [or quick and dirty -whichever phrase you're feeling at the moment].

Today was busy - in a very good way! My spirits are soaring [which is a little crazy because they were waaaay low yesterday]. But we got to celebrate Sadie's birthday and then went over to have dinner with some new friends. AND, they invited us to come live with them!!!!

It's such an amazing God-orchestrated thing! We're just totally blown away. :)

So yeah, the only thing that seems right to do today is to thank Jesus. I know you all have your own things going on. Maybe it''s been a rough day. Maybe it's been as good as ours.

But, either way, let's just stop and thank God for the good and the bad. I mean, really, what else do you have to do at 11:54pm on a Thursday night?

Sweet dreams!

Ooh - PS. School is almost over -and once that's done, these blogs will come a lot earlier, I promise [so, you actually do them that day, lol].

No comments: