Thursday, March 13, 2008

Día Uno [a-freaking-gain]

Hi.

I don't know if that's the correct way to say "day one" in Spanish. And I didn't look it up because I couldn't think of another way to begin this blog.

Let's get this out of the way.

Intake for Friday March 7th [3 months to the day - ahhhhhh!]:

One large brown egg with a little bit of buttermilk - 150
Whole-wheat cinnamon raisin bread [the end piece] with low-fat cream cheese - 70
Coffee - 70
A few strawberries and blackberries - 20
One turkey sandwich on a mini whole-wheat bagel with handmade mozzarella, spinach, tomato, and a tiny bit of onion with miracle whip and Dijon mustard -220
A small oatmeal raisin cookie - 100
One chip with Mexican dip - 50
Coffee - 50
Spicy California roll sushi [8 pieces] with aioli sauce - 320
Raspberries - 20
Two bites of Sadie's soft pretzel - 50
7 bites of a radial cake [fantastic treat from the Dutch market] - 200

Equals = 1320

Not bad. Not bad at all. I was aiming for 1050, as you know, but I think this is a good start.

I woke up this morning and consumed some hot lemon water [which I actually like]. Then I pilated my way to my morning coffee. Later in the evening I finished my daily workout with a fairly intense Zumba class.

I'm feeling pretty optimistic. I really think I can do this. I guess that's a good way to start out this whole thing. Oh, by the way, I decided to start today(;

And so one big Yay God [for mental mindset, willpower and focus]!

Woohoo.

No comments: